|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Tue Oct 10, 2017 08:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Fri Oct 27, 2017 06:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
TANZANIA EDUCATION AND MICRO-BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
TEMBO empowers girls and women in northern Tanzania by
- sponsoring girls to go to secondary school, teachers’ college and vocational school;
- providing a micro-finance program and a goat program for women; and
- operating a Learning Centre that provides informal educational opportunities to people of all ages.
In Canada, we are all vounteers, so all of the money we raise goes directly to our project!
For more information, please go to our website at projectembo.org.
TEMBO is a registered charity operating in Ottawa, Ontario. Registered Charity #856825872RR0001
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Please note that online bidding on the items in this auction will close on October 27, 2017 at 6:00 pm.
Bidding on all auction items will then transition to our in-person silent auction to be held on October 28, 2017 at:
TEMBO's 13th Annual Luncheon
First Unitarian Church,
30 Cleary Avenue
Doors open at 10:00 am.
If you are not in attendance at this luncheon you may be outbid.
Tickets for the Luncheon are $50 (including a $25 charitable donation receipt). Tickets may be obtained by calling 613 569 0599, or sending an email to [email protected]
Winning bidders will be contacted after the close of the in-person auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery/shipping of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Cheque (Please make payable to "TEMBO")
- Online payment via PayPal (details provided to winning bidders upon request)
- Visa & Mastercard
Payments can be sent to TEMBO, 4C-268 First Avenue, Ottawa ON K1S 2G8
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery/Shipping:
Winning Bidders can pick their items up at the Luncheon.
Pickup/Delivery in the Ottawa area can be arranged. Please contact the Auction Administrator.
If shipping is required, we are happy to arrange it; all shipping costs to be paid by the winning bidder. Please contact the Auction Administrator for details
This auction will end at TEMBO's 13th Annual Luncheon on October 28, 2017.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- This auction transitions to a live in-person auction after online bidding closes. You still may be outbid at the live event. The online portion of the auction will not reflect the final live auction results.
- When the live event auction closes, all winning bidders will receive notification regarding the status of the items they have won.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —